Sunday, May 22, 2011

This could be the start of something big!

Didn't have enough paint to finish the last batch of parts so the assembly process has begun!!

Step 83 calls for the assembly of the last bulkhead.  Here are the components laid out prior to assembly.


Next I bolted them together and riveted them together.  The rivets near the large aluminum machined frame had so little clearance I had to use my special limited clearance hand puller.


Then this is attached to the center longeron with some gussets.



Finally, the next bulkhead and elevator control brackets are installed.  I haven't quite finished this step yet.


Sorry, no picture of Bleriot today but I did get one of the bunny rabbit that has taken up near the chicken pin.


A pet for our pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment