Sunday, June 5, 2011

Moving On

Made steady progress this weekend though I spent a lot of time looking for stuff.

Got the misplaced gusset out without destroying anything.  Here it is on the correct side of the #13 bulkhead.


And here it is installed.



Next I installed it's sister bulkhead and the cargo bay.  The 6 vertical stiffeners are now installed to each other.  The skins are still just clecoed at this time.


I trial fitted the interior cargo skins before I riveted those stiffeners together.


But these are back out now.

I moved the alodine trough outside so the solution could evaporate.  With the hot dry weather it is no problem, though quite unsightly.


I started assembly on the landing gear bulkhead this afternoon.  Still looking for some of the bolts I removed before I painted it.  Oh well, they are in the shop somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment