Sunday, January 16, 2011

Betty Meets Bleriot

On Saturday we had an EAA Chapter 1423 meeting so I did not get started until a little after one o'clock.  I turned the radio on just in time for the drinking song from La Traviata from the Met.  I always did my best building on Saturday afternoons listening to the opera.

Betty and Cliff Evans dropped in and Betty met "first hand" Bleriot.


Yes, the little furrball drew a little blood from Betty but later they made up.

As far as AirCam progress, I continue to drill holes and add Clecos.  I got 300 more 1/8s from George since my order for 400 is still in Atlanta due to bad weather there backing up UPS.  I think I will need them all before this is over.  Here I have added the 1/8s in the stepped up holes before pulling the 3/32s out.  The pneumatic Cleco tool is a dream compared to conventional Cleco pliers.





I have pulled all of the 3/32s on the bottom now and have sized those holes.  Only the temporary rivets need to be drilled now.

More of the same today.

No comments:

Post a Comment